Friday, 1 April 2011

Salt Air Fun with Cosmo Cricket at Mystical Scrapbooks

This month I got to play with the gorgeous new range from Cosmo Cricket "Salt Air". Whilst I did make some things that were beach/sea related, i found that the colours were very versatile & could suit a number of different themes:







I also used the super versatile alpha stickers from Cosmo Cricket.




This is an 8 1/2 x 11 " layout in landscape - tilted sideways. I also used some of the alpha stickers from Echo Park:

And lastly, with Easter coming up, I decided to make a card, & the pastel colours of some of the patterns lent themselves to some cute eggs which I cut. I used a Martha Stewart grass punch for the....well....grass :lol: & butterfly. Believe it or not, all the elements are from Salt Air & the alphas are Adorn It! 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...