Monday, 11 April 2011

Show Us Your Stuff Challenge 1 April

Here is my 1st challenge for April for this challenge blog, where you need to include a handmade or hand-dyed feature to you layout/card/OTP etc
I decided to think 'wool' and created a little knitted sample, to replicate my baby's cardigan, & made some felt balls to use as the flower centres of my handcut flowers - papers are from Emma's Shoppe by Crate Paper:


I really enjoyed making these embellies - now that winter is on its way, I think I'll be making a few more of these felt balls  - so easy & sooo fun!
Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

Alanna said...

Gorgeous! Love how you've made your handmade cardigan!! So creative :)

Creative Sofie said...

This is so cute!!

Jolanda said...

awe look at that,so very sweet and pretty!!
Beautiful L/O!
TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...