Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Scrapbookers Anonymous Challenge



was to use stamps to make at least one piece of patterned paper for your layout and 3 stamped embellishments.
Edited: I have just found out I was a winner for this challenge & thus have the priveledge of placing an addict of the month blinkie on my blog - Yay!!!! & apparently some goodies will arrive in the mail....double yay!!!!

Recently I purchased these fabulous hot air balloon stamps (I am having a serious crush on anything hot-air-balloon-themed at the moment!!!)
 
An A4 layout using some Sassafrass & Crate Paper, the stamped background paper I used distress inks, then used black Stazon to stamp the balloons onto Crate paper and additional embellishments were Basic Grey mini stamps - the sheep (well, ewe actually...lol) & the sentiment "ewe are loved"


 We could also make a card with the scraps - so I used some more stamped images that I then coloured with watercolours & mounted on some Echo Park paper, for my daughter's friend's birthday.


I added a touch of crystal stickles to the balloons to make them sparkly & girly ;)

15 comments:

Anne Pennington said...

Ooooooooooo - great layout, and GORGEOUS card!!! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

scrappingmom73 said...

So cute!! I love those hot air balloons. Great job making your card too. So glad you played along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!
Lydia

Lea said...

Oh I'm in love with that stamp set! Such fun bright colors in these! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

Lynnda Hosni said...

OMGoodness.. Totally love this layout!!! SO beautiful... love the stamp set too... Cheery and fabulous colors... Heart this a ton.... Awesome... Thank you so much for playing along with US over at SA... hugs...xoxo

Theresa said...

ooh. wow. I love what you did with the stamps and incorporating them into your layout, not to mention the fabulous card.. super cute. I love hot air balloons too.
Thanks for stamping and playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)

Deb Hickman said...

Beautiful LO,love the torn edges and fab card. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeee the photo and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the balloons! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julene Matthews said...

Hi Belinda,thanks for your comment on my blog.I love your hot air balloon stamps.I gather you know about the kAisercraft range called "up,up and away". They all feature hot air balloons.

sandi said...

Love this! Love the mix under the pic and those baloon stamp embellies.

Karen Williams said...

so super cute- I love those stamps- I could really have done with those last week- love your paper choice=
Thanks for playing with SA

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Just a great LO...Very stunning page...I just love that stamp!!!!
Evrything in here i sjust wonderful!!
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Trish said...

Love your work and the stamped images are great,love them all xx

Elisabetta e Noemi said...

great work! the card is wonderful!
Eli (SA)
http://scrap-colors.blogspot.com/

Karen Williams said...

have you seen the new challenge over at From Screen to Scrap? those balloons would be perfect

Theresa said...

HI there. You were the random winner for May at SCrapbookers ANonymous. I haven't seen your mailing address and I'd love to get your prize winnings to you. Email me at chattyscrapper@gmail.com.
Thanks. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...