Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Mystical Scrapbooks DT Kit Creations

This month I didn't go with any one line of paper or company, rather I received a mix of yummy products from which I have made a couple of layouts & really enjoyed making some cards!





I used a gorgeous, shimmery purple Flourish with a Bling swirl . It looks really striking against the black cardstock irl. I partnered that with some patterned paper including some from Echo Park  plus some of the gorgeous new scallop braid




Another completely different style layout, using a pearl flourish from FWAB (Flourish with a Bling ), Crate Paper and a gorgeous doily from Paper Inklings:




And these are the cards:




Firstly I did a set of small gift cards using only 6x12" cardstock, and the fabulous stickers from Echo Park's "For the Record"  the scallop braid plus some stamping......which leads me to the next set of cards made from these 2 SUPER stamp sets that are on sale now at Mystical -  Basic Grey and Bo Bunny

They are Christmas stamps but Ienjoy playing with stamps to test their versatilty & the projects below are not Christmas themed!!

I used the BG flourish-y ones for background, and the Bo Bunny baubles turned upside down for balloons, and the christmas tree I turned upside down & stamped repeatedly to make a banner .


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...