Back on the challenge wagon now that the gastro has gone & this time I will actually post the layouts I do & link them to the sites...lol. I often do the challenges but then forget to take a photo & upload within the timeframe - hehe.
Criteria this month were:
- About something that you find relaxing. - yep having a coffee at the local cafe called Doof Doof (food backwards)
- Close your eyes and dig into your stash of scrap patterned papers and randomly pick out at 6 or more pieces of papers and use those on your layout. No peeking! this was scary - but I did it!! - papers include those from American Crafts, GCD Studios, Sassafrass, Collage Press and Echo Park and some old wallpaper I got from a kit waaaay back
- Do the same thing and pick 10 or more random buttons, ribbons or pearls. I used a mix of button, pearls some rose ribbon & sari ribbon scraps
- Use 3 bits and pieces lying around on your desk (not patterned papers). If you have a clean desk, use 3 left-overs from your last project. I used a stamped yellow butterfly, an embossed chipboard stamp piece and an old rubon (used for the centre of the butterfly)
- 1 recycled item - I used graph paper for the journalling strips
Thanks for looking!!