Saturday, 20 August 2011

Inkurable Stampers August Challenge!

I'm on a bit of a roll!!!!
Thanks to my beautiful baby having a looong sleep, I've been able to whip up this card for the challenge over at Inkurable Stampers - a sketch from Page Maps:

I am in LOVE with turquoise and red at the moment especially with cream or Old Linen - if you like Distress Inks....
I stamped the rose onto watercolour paper and coloured it using Distress Inks (stamp from Inkadinkado) and I stamped the background paper with a Kaisercraft background stamp (Oriental). Other materials included some die cut paper from Making Memories and an old  die cut from Pink Paislee plus twine/string & my fave tool ever - Tim Holtz distresser

Thanks for looking :)

10 comments:

shirley said...

Fab take on the sketch. Love those colours.

Jenny said...

So sweet Belinda... love turquoise and red together too... and your watercolor rose is beautiful... great take on the sketch...

Rossylalah said...

Love the colours Belinda, thanks for giving me a few ideas on the sketch.

Mim said...

You are right - red and turquoise does indeed look lovely together. Love all the details!

Sue Smith said...

Gorgeous work, Belinda. I love that colour combo too, but don't work with often enough, so thanks for the colour inspiration!

Vicky said...

What a very clever take on the sketch, and I agree, those colours are fab :)

laury55 said...

Great card...I also love this color combo

Robyn said...

A great card Belinda! I love how you have used the turquoise & red together & turned the sketch around - so effective :)

Fiona said...

yes definitely a beautiful colour combo Belinda :) love your take on the sketch - that flower is so pretty!

Sarah Schwerin said...

Beautiful card Belinda and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...