Sunday, 29 April 2012

My current loves & inspirations.....


  • I am so glad that Ashley Calder has begun blogging again & sharing her fabulous whimsical creations with the cyberworld. LOVE them!! Go here
  • love the random messiness of this layout (& many more) here at Core Jones blog
  • rainbow/gradient yummies over here & also in one of my all time favourite issues of PaperCrafts Mag 
  • gorgeous way to use my od(er) frame stamps with gorgeous patterned papers over at the Lily Bee blog
  • Nic Howard from NZ is always inspirational - & now I can see how to use Websters Pages - yay!! - see here
  • maybe my next home decor project inspired by embroidery hoops as seen here
  • layering love over here - so simple yet so detailed - thanks for the inspiration Janna!
more soon.......


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...