Sunday, 15 July 2012

Artful Flight

busy times during school holidays....& these ones have been quite enjoyable despite the wintry weather.
Firstly, I must recap the fabulous opportunity I had at the end of June to attend one of Tim Holtz's classes presented by Stamp It, Melbourne. Unfortunately, I was only there for less than 24 hours (!) but even that time was bliss.....kid-free....& a chance to indulge my passion.
Here are some photos......
the kit before we started, including a Ranger apron (yay) to replace my yucky lurid purple one

Mr Holtz in action - charming, funny and a portable encyclopaedia of crafty tips & techniques! - sorry about the poor photo

the project - not quite complete

the obligatory photo-with-Tim after the class

the project complete on grungy shed door - it was really really fun to make - not completely my style, but making it was a fab way to learn how to use the bits & bobs and techniques & apply them to my own projects



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...